Friday, December 9, 2016

Fab Friday 102

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!!!!!  I'm meeting up with my very best friend since high school for some Christmas shopping this weekend so I'm very excited.  Of course, it's supposed to be frigid and snowing and we'll be in Chicago land at OUTDOOR malls...who thought THAT was a good idea???

Anyway, while I'm out spending money and freezing, you should stay warm and cozy in your stamp room and play with us over at Fab Friday!  We have a color challenge for you this week and it's pretty festive!

It's that time of year, after all.  I have some new occasions goodies but I'm still in major Christmas mode over here so you KNOW what I made!


I've had this ornament stitched and on my desk for a while so I thought it would be perfect for this challenge!  I think I went too far with the rhinestones but what's done is done :-)

Make sure to play along with us!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...