Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Joy To The World

Hi stampers!  This may be a quick post.  As I'm writing, my normal three hour napper has been in his crib close to three hours happily playing and not at all sleeping lol!!!!!   I'm not sure what's going to happen this evening!

And I don't even know if I have shared this card.  He's thrown me all off!  I made it quite a while ago so sorry if you've seen it before!  I wanted to make a Christmas card with the globe set since I saw it!


I'll try to edit and add supplies and tags later since I need to go get the non-sleeper :-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! I LOVE this! so simple, but I have found lately that I lean more towards that in what I like. I will definitely be casing this one! Looking forward to seeing all your creations on the Artisan Design Team next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...