Friday, December 16, 2016

Hello December Album

Hi stampers!  I couldn't figure out what to share today as I was out of pre-edited projects.  As I was browsing my phone for photos, I came across the album I embellished the other day so I can put my project life pages from this month in as I get them done.  I'm trying to work little by little all month :-)

I love Project Life!  It's so easy to keep your memories without having to spend a ton of time on complicated scrapbook pages and it's CUTE!  Even if you don't memory keep or scrap much (or at all) Christmas is the prefect time to make an exception and the Hello December kits make it so simple!

I've never decorated one of my albums before but I'm glad I did because it turned out SO flipping cute!


Sorry about the shadow in the picture.  I have to work on my photography skills a little!

Here's how I decorated my album:

  • I stamped the little stars from the accessory kit stamp set in white craft ink and added a few of the adhesive stars.
  • The main panel is one of the PL cards and I overlayed it with one of the acetate cards from the accessory pack (the 2016).
  • To help the overlay stay down I added some of the washi tape in the accessory pack
  • I cut a few pine branches from emerald envy and then the mistletoe sprig is vellum (pretty pines thinlits).  I layered those behind a stitched shape.
  • And finally, I added one of the wood trees from the accessory pack. 

I'll share a few of my pages soon!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...