Monday, December 5, 2016

Thankful for a Break

Hi stampers!  It's been quiet around here because I took some time off from blogging to enjoy some family time!  I didn't really mean to but I just never got around to blogging :-)  Jon left for China after Thanksgiving and I spent a few nights with my dad and step mom which we don't get to do too often, so we stayed really busy and had lots of fun!  Then we took off for my mom's farm since I don't like staying home alone :-)  But between my mom having to work her volunteer job a lot and my step dad hunting, I was pretty much alone with Ian anyway :-)

But, now we're home so it's back to blogging and stamping I hope!  Even though I'm pretty much in full on Christmas mode now, I had one more fall card I had yet to share.  Clearly, I'm still working on that watercoloring thing ;-)

I paper-pieced the basket and really like how it turned out!  This is also colored on shimmery white instead of watercolor paper.  Both are great for watercoloring!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I'm so thankful for all the blessings in my life, including YOU!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Card Mindy.... China... Our son spent 2 years over there teaching Conversational English K-6 grade... but, boy am I glad he's back in the states now... missed him....

    Faith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...