Sunday, December 18, 2016

Mad for Plaid

Hi stampers!  I'm furiously cranking out more Christmas cards.  Who knows if I'll send them but I'm TRYING to use some things that of course have sat unused since August...insert huge eye roll here...LOL!

I had to have the stitched Christmas dies and then didn't use them much so I whipped this up.  And I LOVE the plaid paper! I really love plaid around the holidays.  I have a number of plaid shirts and even a plaid puffer vest!  Looks pretty great on a card too!  :-)


This is a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches that popped up on my Facebook this weekend and it totally inspired me!

And I'm attempting to stage some of my photos.  I found these bells at Target and thought they'd look great.  I didn't think about being able to see my reflection in them, lol!  Ian sure did love carrying them around Target though, ha!

Hope everyone is staying warm!  Feels like NEGATIVE 15 here this morning!  Brrrrrrr!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Great job in combining the patterns. And, you look adorable in your plaid vest with your Randy on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...