Monday, January 7, 2013

Creating....

With Connie & Mary again!  Hi stampers!  I'm excited to announce that I'm a guest designer for the Spring Occasions Catalog over at Create with Connie & Mary again!  So, hurry on over and sign up for the bargain early bird price of $29.95 this week!  You'll get LOTS of awesome projects using LOTS of fun stuff from the Spring Catalog with step by step directions!



Here's a little Sneak peek using the more amore DSP which my fun project features! It's so pretty and my project (and card) are super cute!!!  You know you want to sign up so you can see it, right??? :-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Itty bitty banners
Paper:  Whisper white, basic gray, real red, more amore DSP
Ink:  Whisper white craft, real red
Accessories:  Bitty banner and hearts a flutter framlelits

So go, what are you waiting for?  Go sign up and get FIVE weeks of projects!  Get your 2013 crafting started off right!  And don't forget that as a member you'll get to play in exclusive and fun challenges!!!!

And thanks again to Connie & Mary for asking me to create a project for them!  It's always an honor and so fun!

Happy stamping!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Mindy !! I am so in love with this DSP and this is a great way to use a lot of the fun patterns in one card !! TFS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, congrats on being a guest designer with Create with Connie & Mary! You created a beautiful card! I'll be taking advantage of the early pricing and can't wait to see all the wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see you as a Guest Designer, Mindy!! Great card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Mindy! Love your layout and what a great way to mix and match all those wonderful patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! And I LOVE your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card, Mindy!!! Love the DSP you used! Thanks for being a Guest Designer for Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...