Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Patio Party

Hi stampers!  I have a card to share today from a couple of month ago!  Eeep!  I made it for my soon-to-be niece for her fourth birthday:-)  She's ALL kinds of girly (yes she loves the little purse die and I can't wait to make her something with the dress stamps and framelits) and loves my cards.  In fact, when I sent her mom one she quickly snatched it away and said it was hers, lol!

I was going to make her something more juvenile but I just love the patio party DSP and the colors are right up her alley and girly!  And what little girl (or anyone for that matter) doesn't love some CAKE??????  :-)  I also knew she'd like some fun stuff like the dahlia and pearls.  So, I came up with this card:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Make a cake,
Paper:  Whisper white, baja breeze, primrose petals, midnight muse, Patio party DSP
Ink:  Primrose petals, midnight muse
Accessories:  Circle punch, perfect pennants die, dotted scallop border punch, itty bitty punch pack, basic pearls, in color dahlias

I just love the perfect pennants die and not for the pennants but for the one scalloped circle because it fits behind the 2.5" circle punch!  The die was worth getting just for that!  I also have to say I LOVE the font of the happy birthday stamp!  It's so fun!

That's it for today!  Hoping to get some good stamp time tonight and tomorrow!  I cleaned my studio yesterday so hopefully it will help me be more focused and creative instead of rocking back and forth in the corner since it's such a disaster, lol!

Happy stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I bet she loved this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Mindy !! Love this card. May have to CASE !! I haven't been using this DSP and Stamp Set nearly enough !! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love everything about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like how you used the dahlia to top the cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...