Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HSS 150

Hi stampers!  Happy new year!  Hope you had a great time ringing in the new year last night!  And what a great way to kick off 2013....with a new challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments!  And in addition we have some exciting changes over at HSS.  Now, all the challenges will be two weeks so you'll have longer to create and play!  Yay!  We'll also be switching up our challenges a bit and throwing in some sketches!  But this week is a great color combo!

And here's my card which uses a lot of supplies from the upcoming Spring catalog.
Hope you all find some time to play along with us!  Don't forget you have two weeks now!

Happy 2013 and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...