Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-A-Brate Good Times!

Hi stampers!  It's here!  Woo-hoo!  Sale-A-Bration started today!  It's our favorite time of year!  For every $50 you spend you get a SAB item FREE!  There are a bunch of exclusive items (including an embossing folder, ribbons & buttons, stamps, DSP, a punch) and some regular catalog items also!

I'm still kind of in a stamping slump although I'm hoping the hoards of stuff I ordered this morning (hehe) will help that when it gets here:-)  So, I did manage to stamp a few things on Sunday.  To start, I took a gander at pictures from samples at Leadership.  My artisan friends were lucky enough to get to design them all so while I don't know exactly who made the card that inspired mine...it was one of them:-)  I changed it up slightly by using two flowers and switching the side they were stamped on.  This color combo is a bit out of my comfort zone as I'm not a huge tangerine fan but for some reason I really liked it!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Madison avenue (SAB), friendly phrases
Paper:  Whisper white, Sahara sand, pool party, Sycamore street DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Sahara sand, tangerine tango, pool party
Accessories:  Pool party baker's twine, color spritzer, large scallop framelit, rhinestones, paper peircing pack

I have to say (and I think I've said it already, oops) that this DSP is really making me love Sahara sand! I need to use it more often!  It's the new crumb cake I think, ha!

Don't forget to click the shop 24/7 button over the right and get your FREE SAB items!!!!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Mindy! I think the Tangerine looks great. Personally, I've always preferred Sahara Sand to Crumb Cake so it's nice that the Sycamore Street DSP is making other people appreciate Sahara Sand too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Mindy! I totally agree with you about Sahara Sand. I never used it until I got this DSP and now I love it! Just wanted to let you know that I have been reading your blog of a long time and love it. You are so creative! P.S. Your fox terrier is so cute...I have a rat terrier named Ellie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Mindy! I totally agree with you about Sahara Sand. I never used to use it until I got this DSP and now I can't stop using it! I just wanted to let you know that I have been reading your blog for a long time now and just love it. You are so creative! P.S. Your fox terrier is the cutest! I have a rat terrier named Ellie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The artisan one caught my eye in the samples I've seen, but this is better! I love tangerine and it makes pool and sahara really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...