Tuesday, January 15, 2013

HSS 151

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday and thanks to all who played along over at Hand Stamped Sentiments the past few weeks!  It sure is nice to have a little extra time to enter isn't it? :-)

This week we have something a little bit different....a sketch!  I love sketches...and this one is great!

I couldn't resist using some of the new flower trim on this one!  This sketch just called out to it!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Hearts a flutter, teeny tiny wishes
Paper:  Very vanilla, real red, pool party, primrose petals
Ink:  Real red, pool party
Accessories:  Doily sizzlit, hearts a flutter framelits, pool party ruffled ribbon, flower trim, subtle glimmer brads

Now head on over and see all the other designer's cards and play along!  Remember you have two weeks now!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful card Mindy! Love the flower trim! And here I thought I wasn't going to order any of it, off I go to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so seriously when I look at your card I totally have THAT face in your BIO pic, SO CUTE GIRL!! Loving the blog changes also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, the flower ribbon looks amazing with the sketch! Really lovely valentine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...