Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HSS 152

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments today!  This week we have a super cute inspiration photo for you!

How cute is that?  Did you notice the background is envelopes???  So many ideas for that one!

I chose to keep it simple because that's just where I seem to be at lately...simple!  I loved the bright read with the crisp white so I was inspired by the colors and by the CAKE!  I wanted to use make a cake as soon as I saw the picture!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Make a cake, teeny tiny wishes
Paper: Whisper white, real red
Ink:  Real red
Accessories:  White taffeta ribbon, brights glimmer brads, large scallop framelits, peircing pack, basic pearls

The picture isn't super clear...sorry about that.  It's the best I could get of it for whatever reason...stamper I am...photographer I am not:-)  I did think about going SUPER simple and just leaving the white cardstock plain but I decided to use the little hearts embossing folder and finish it off with a scallop and some ribbon.  This would also be a cute wedding card if you knew the color was red for the wedding...just switch out the sentiment..or a birthday card!

Now hop on over to the site and see how everyone else was inspired and then play along!

3 comments:

  1. What can I say, you never disappoint girl! I LOVE your card, the embossing, scalloped layers, the pop of color in your image... oh like a great book- you just can't put down! AWESOME SAUCE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean and pretty, I love that cake image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Mindy! Love the embossing with the scallops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...