Monday, January 14, 2013

Exciting stuff!

Hi stampers!  Ok, so I don't have any pretty pictures (well kind of I guess) for you today but there is BIG stuff going on at SU!  Some of our demos had the chance to attend an event in sunny Florida over the weekend and there were lots of fun and exciting announcements!  I'll try to keep you updated here but man, my head is spinning!  So, here goes some of it!

If you're looking for a way to be crafty that doesn't take up a ton of space or a lot of time then I am your fairy godmother!!!!  Check out PAPER PUMPKIN!  You can have a totally cute and awesome craft kit delivered to your door each month with our new subscription service (think the Birchbox of crafting, OMG!)!  It's so cool and I can't wait to order mine!  I do believe they come with everything you need sans the adhesive of your choice!  How cool....everything you need to make a super cute project in 30 minutes or less!  You can get a trial kit (which includes a bonus clear block):

OR you can get the subscription kit...which this is the first one...the rest are a surprise! Just think...a super cute surprise in the mail each month!   How fun!!!!

Ok, there is also an awesome card kit for DUDES!  That's right!  A SU product for the men in your life!  You can check out the video here!  (And I'm no dude but I totally want one of these for myself, lol!)



And finally there are a bunch of new single stamps being released!  They are totally cute! And as soon as I see some updates about it I'll let you know.  I've got a 14+ hour work day today so it may be late or tomorrow!  I just realized I have to work late three nights this week plus Saturday, boo!  Not much time to stamp:(

There is also going to be a special anniversary set released each month this year for $14.95 that includes    popular images from past sets plus an all new image made up into a themed new set!  How fun!  And when you buy 6 you can earn a free stamp set!  Yay!  Again, check back for more details!

There may be more...so stay tuned:-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...