Monday, January 21, 2013

Mailable Monday - Sale--A-Bration Style

Hi stampers!  It's back...at least for today:-)  Mailable Monday!  This week it's sale-a-bration style because guess what????  SAB starts TOMORROW!  Woo-hoo!  So, don't forget to set your alarm and get up to place your order:-)  Not much will make me get up early (especially on Tuesdays when I have the morning off, lol) but I WILL be getting up early to place mine!  I've been waiting to get a bunch of stuff from the new mini catalog that I will be using to work on my Artisan projects!  If you are a demo I encourage you to enter the contest!  It will push you creatively and who knows, you may just WIN!

Now, if you're a customer you can't enter (unless you sign up with me, wink wink) but you CAN place your SAB order through my online store!   For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping of course) you will earn a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!   There are some super cute exclusive items as well as some regular catalog items such as a stamp set to match the bitty banner framelits (OMG), the diagonal score plate (which you can use to make that awesome quilted background...which I'll do a video on soon), or those CUTE vintage faceted buttons among other stuff!  Any questions, just let me know!

I've been having trouble stamping as you know so I tried to keep it simple yesterday and did some clean and simple work.  That's a good tip if you're having some mojo problems...keep it simple.  And you can't get more simple than this card!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: I am... (convention 2012 exclusive)
Paper:  Whisper white, Sycamore street DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Rich razzleberry, summer starfruit (marker)
Accessories:  Rhinestones, color spritzer

This sycamore street DSP is almost as spectacular as last year's SAB DSP...almost:-)  I love the fun patterns and bright colors!  This type of pattern is very in right now...chevrons, trellis designs and hexagons!  So fun!  You can't help but smile when you look at it!  And ok, ok...it has a rhinestone on it (I left it's partner rhinestone-less) but it was cute with it and that should go through the mail ok:-)

I also spritzed the main panel with summer starfruit and my color spritzer.  It looked a bit stark and I think the font is a little shabby and the spritzing is in line with that.   I haven't used it much lately but I've had it out on my desk to remind me and I think it may get a lot of use with a lot of the new mini stuff since a lot of it is shabby chic looking! Can't wait to order tomorrow!  Set your alarm!!!!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mindy !! Just letting you know, there are no framelits for free with SAB !! The Bitty Banners are there, but its the stamp set not the actual framelits. You might want to change that ! hahaha. Hope you have a great day !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! Don't blog before coffee! LOL! Thanks..I knew that...just had a stroke or something for a minute:-)

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely CASEing this one for my SAS next month. Love that it shows off the DSP but doesn't use too much if it! I should dust my spritzer off too! TFS my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great layout and colors! could switch out any dsp and word/phrase stamp and get a similar effect. love it! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...